Welcome to Lyndhurst Garden Centre website!
Here at Lyndhurst, we have everything to satisfy your gardening needs. we have an extensive range of all varieties of plants, trees and shrubs constantly in stock, along with a large giftware range for that special occasion and a good homeware selection.
We have a coffee shop which serves hot meals, or light snacks and a wide range of beverages, also serving a large variety of ice creams and sundaes.
Do ask us about anything about gardens, plants and equipment; if any of us does not have an immediate answer for your question then we will find someone who does.
We are here to assist you! Click here to meet our team....
- What to do in the garden in December 5 December 2016
- A new pop-up ‘White Garden’ at Kensington Palace is to pay tribute to Diana, Princess of Wales 2 December 2016
- DECEMBER – HTA PLANT OF THE MOMENT FESTIVE FAVOURITES – HTA THE HOLLY AND THE IVY 1 December 2016
- Ambassadors for gardening are setting out to enthuse a new generation 30 November 2016
- The National Allotment Society (NAS) says it is ‘very disappointed’ 28 November 2016
No garden should be without a tree: they add height, structure and a feeling of permanence and timelessness. But if you have a small garden in Skegness, it's hard to imagine shoehorning in a tree as well.
Well: that depends on what kind of tree it is. Of course if you plant large trees…Read more
Subscribe to our newsletter
Join many of our other garden centre visitors who regularly enjoy the benefit of receiving the latest amazing deals on offer, directly to their e-mail.
We will send our exclusive e-mail vouchers, garden related news and events to you every two weeks, so keep an eye out and check your e-mails regularly
Final tulip planting
By planting tulips this late in autumn, you'll have a better chance of preventing the bulbs being infected with the fungal disease tulip fire. But try to get them in soon. They are best in a sunny position; if your soil is clay, add grit into the planting hole for added drainage.